Congratulations, Perian!  Hope you're coping with the constant diaper updates
and nightly audio sessions...

Amalyah Keshet

-----Original Message-----
From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Perian
Sent: 15 August, 2014 4:41 AM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: [MCN-L] New physical interactive - Eliana Rachel Sully Cohen

Hi everyone:

On July 7th, following 40 weeks +42 hours of preparation and labor, I released
a new physical interactive, which we've named "Eliana". Eliana was originally
8lbs, 5 oz and 19.5" long, but, being interactive and now
5 weeks old, her specs have since changed significantly. She also has an awful
lot of hair, and we're not sure which programmer is responsible for that. Since
it's a feature, and not currently a bug, we're calling the hair a success.

I know many of you have been subjected to my snarky updates and photos on ye
olde Facebook, but since I have so many friends and colleagues in the musetech
and registrar communities, I wanted to let the rest of you know about my latest
project.

Cheers,

~Peria

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu