Julie,
Would you be willing to share your findings?

1) 200 full-time / 200 part-time / 400 volunteers
2) 7
3) Director of Technology (oversees department), Manager of Technical
Services (oversees network & server infrastructure), Manager of Technology
Programs (project manager), Developer, Help Desk Supervisor (oversees help
desk & personnel and helps with server administration), (2) Support
Technicians
4) For the most part everyone has specific responsibilities. We are
working to cross-train on certain areas for redundancy.
5) Deputy Director, Chief Marketing Office
6) Denver Art Museum

Bryon Thornburgh
Director of Technology
720.913.0136
bthornburgh at denverartmuseum.org  <mailto:bthornburgh at denverartmuseum.org>

Denver Art Museum
100 W. 14th Avenue Parkway
Denver, CO 80204

Visit www.denverartmuseum.org <http://www.denverartmuseum.org/> and
subscribe to our e-newsletter
<http://www.patronmail.com/pmailweb/PatronSetup?oid=238>. The Denver Art
Museum salutes the citizens of metro Denver for helping fund arts, culture
and science through their support of the Scientific and Cultural
Facilities District (SCFD) <http://www.scfd.org/>.