The Ontario Science Centre has used Siriusware for the past 5 years and
overall we're really happy with it.

Every system will have its own quirks / limitations, but Siriusware does
well for us especially for:

-  transaction speed at our front desks
-  reporting (using MS Reporting Services and our own custom built reports)
-  and the fact that there are *NO* per ticket transaction fees to be paid
to the vendor!! :-)

Cheers, Deirdre.

Deirdre Taylor-Wright

Project Manager, IT - Applications and Systems

Ontario Science Centre

deirdre.taylor-wri...@osc.on.ca

Work: (416) 696-3291 Cell: (647) 269-0851