Our company is consulting with an institution still in development on the
first phase of their web presence.  They have a very rich collection of
artifacts, some that haven't been seen anywhere before, that they are
debating whether to include on the site or not.  They have asked us to look
into the practices of other cultural institutions in regards to digital
watermarking.  Does anyone have a policy and/or a procedure in place that
they could share with us?  We're interested to know both why you do or why
you do not use digital watermarking and tracking.

Thank you for your help,

Diane Andolsek

WEATHERHEAD Experience Design Group LLC

Diane Andolsek | VP, Online & Strategic Development
3220 1st. Ave. S  Ste. #303
Seattle, WA  98134
P: (206) 447-0851 | F: (206) 447-0854

http://www.weatherhead-design.com