From: Google [mailto:publicservice-supp...@google.com]
Subject: Expanded University Search program from Google

Hello,

We're pleased to announce that we're expanding our University Search program! We're now opening the program to include non-profit organizations as well as educational institutions. To reflect this change, we're renaming University Search to Public Service Search. Although the name has changed, you'll still get the same great benefits from this program.

Please make sure to update your bookmarks to point to your new login page at http://services.google.com/publicservice/login. You can continue to sign in to your account using the email address and password associated with your account. We ask that you also take the time to read through the updated Terms and Conditions for Public Service Search, which can be found at http://services.google.com/pss_terms.html.

Thank you for participating in the Public Service Search program.

Sincerely,

The Public Service Search Team
publicservice-supp...@google.com

Interested in other search solutions?

Google Search Appliance
The Google Search Appliance lets you offer Google-quality search across your entire site. You can choose which of your pages are "crawled" by Google (even pages behind your firewall), and new pages appear in search results as soon as they’re published. The Google Search Appliance also offers an educational discount. To learn more, contact applian...@google.com.

AdSense for search
AdSense for search offers your users an easy way to search the Web from your site, and offers you the opportunity to get paid by Google whenever your users click on the targeted ads on search results pages. Visit https://www.google.com/adsense/.

Copyright 2004. Google is a trademark of Google Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.

---
You are currently subscribed to mcn_mcn-l as: rlancefi...@mail.wesleyan.edu

The information contained in this electronic mail message (including any attachments) is confidential information that may be covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify me and delete the original message.  Thank you.