Title: MCN: Small Museums SIG Inaugeral Meeting

To Small Museums SIG members and other interested MCN members.

The inaugural meeting of the recently created Small Museums SIG will be held during the MCN Conference in Minneapolis on Friday, 12 November at 5:00 p.m. Please meet ahead of time at the conference registration desk and we will go from there to our meeting place.

The meeting is open to all Small Museums SIG members and other members of MCN who are interested in joining. We will be discussing issues relevant to adopting computer technologies in small museums, art galleries and archives and how we as a newly minted SIG can address these problems in some way. And as we all know if you work in a small museum youre bound to have issues.

David Farrell, Chair, MCN Small Museums SIG

---
You are currently subscribed to mcn_mcn-l as: rlancefi...@mail.wesleyan.edu