Suzanne:

You're not getting off the hook that easily.  Please give us a report on the NY Bar Assoc. panel!

Amalyah Keshet

At 05:17 11/11/2005, you wrote:
Hi Marla, et al,

I was very pleased to hear from several attendees that this year's conference was a great success.  Congratulations to all!

I just returned from a stimulating evening produced by the NY Bar Association.  I am VERY grateful to Diane Zorich for passing on the notice of the event to the listserve.  One of the speakers was Lawrence Lessig - and I have to say, he was great.  Sadly he didn't have much time to expound - but as we can see from his postings on the list (also forwarded by Diane!), he is articulate, passionate, intelligent and easy to understand.  I highly recommend him, and now nominate him, as the keynote speaker.

Suzanne Quigley