Hi all:

I'm currently developing our digitization procedures and I was wondering what other institutions do to organize their content. I'm planning on photographing identification & database images in a fairly high resolution jpg and photograph in RAW for publication-quality. Once the images are downloaded, I'll be processing them in small, medium and large dpi (72/150/?) and saving the original. What I'm really sort of curious about is how many different file sizes people save in and if they keep file directories for each size or lump them all together.

Hope you're all having some relaxing holidays!

Perian Sully
Collection Database and Records Administrator
Judah L. Magnes Museum
2911 Russell Street
Berkeley, CA 94705
(510) 549-6950 ext. 335