Just want to add my appreciation and congratulations for a huge job splendidly well done.

Amalyah Keshet
Chair, MCN IP SIG

----- Original Message ----- From: "Misunas, Marla" <mmisu...@sfmoma.org>
To: <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 8:58 PM
Subject: RE: Coming on Monday: the new MCN website!

Thank you to the whole Web Committee for this Herculean effort in a
short amount of time.

The new website is a significant leap forward for our organization and
I'm sure you will all be
as thrilled as I am to see the new site. When the
site is live, get in there and see the results of their dedicated
labors.

Congratulations Dana, Rob, Margaret & Christina!

Marla Misunas
Collections Information Manager
Collections Information and Access
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art