Hello colleagues--

As part of our museum's strategic plan to begin incorporating digital
technologies into our on-campus experience, we're planning a QR-triggered
link to a virtual conversation among visitors around one of our summer
exhibits (showcasing the work of women photographers from the early
twentieth century). The interpretive content will have a somewhat feminist
perspective, and we're hopeful about sparking response and interaction.

While we want the conversation to be inclusive and spontaneous, we also
want to be able to moderate it to the extent of being able to quickly
remove content that is disrespectful to other participants.

Has anyone engineered a virtual space like this? What platform worked well?
How did you supervise the dialogue? I'll be very interested to hear of
people's experiences.

Best regards, Matt

Matt Wheeler,
Photography Archives,