Hi Nick, Lauren, all

Two things. Firstly, this is something we're also really interested in and
would be keen to hear what you discover, as well as any more info on the TMS
conservation module. Secondly, are you really using a Blackberry Nick?!

Best.
Keir

Keir Winesmith
Head of Web and Digital Platforms

SFMOMA On the Go

415.357.2871
kwinesm...@sfmoma.org
www.sfmoma.org

This message, together with any and all attachments, is intended only for the
use of the recipient(s) named above. It may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original sender by email and delete
the message, along with any attachments.