John —

A couple of years (2012) back I’d found just over 200 companies that did some
sort of social media monitoring (realizing at the moment you didn’t restrict to
social media). There were only a handful that I’d ended up playing around with,
finding most to be fairly underwhelming.

But, in the interest of sharing, maybe this list gives you a few more to sort
through. You can usually tell within a few minutes of most sites if they’re in
the neighborhood of what you’re looking for.

Google Sheet:
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kf4euXXhWtUGSClXYE4k23X8gGffWedumgCg879XFxg/edit?usp=sharing>

-bw.

> On Aug 4, 2015, at 12:48 PM, Gordy, John <j-go...@nga.gov> wrote:
>
> Hello Hive Mind
> Do any of you have media monitoring services that you like?
> I've seen mentions of Vocus, Cision, Meltwater, and MyMedia Info. Any first
> hand experience? Do you use a different one that I haven't mentioned here
> Thanks y'all
> John Gordy
> Chief of Digital Outreach
> National Gallery of Art