Dear Group,

When I had put out the query regarding photographing Greek vases, I was not
prepared for the overwhelming responses I received.  I'm glad I'm not alone in
facing these object struggles.  Our staff photography and I would like to thank
everyone for their contribution and suggestions in how to best approach these
objects.

There is a true sense of community in this group and we are so grateful!

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Sarah L. Gillis | Assistant Registrar, Image Management

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM / www.worcesterart.org<http://www.worcesterart.org/>
fifty-five salisbury street / worcester, massachusetts 01609
direct 508.793.4427 / general 508.799.4406

HASSAN HAJJAJ: <http://www.worcesterart.org/exhibitions/hassan-hajjaj/> MY ROCK
STARS<http://www.worcesterart.org/exhibitions/hassan-hajjaj/>
November 7, 2015 - March 6, 2016
Our image reproduction application is now available online!
Image Reproduction
Request<http://www.worcesterart.org/Collection/collection_information.html>

Want to own your own custom reproduction of a Worcester Art Museum masterpiece?
Visit our partner Rudinec & Assoc. today!
RequestAPrint<http://www.requestaprint.net/worcester/index.php>
Introducing: Zazzle! Our online museum shop where you can purchase custom
merchandise containing images from our permanent collection!  Check it out
today!
Worcester Art Museum - Zazzle Shop<http://www.zazzle.com/worcesterartmuseum>