HI Kevin,

The Museum at FIT has worked with Synthescape. They produced this virtual
tour of our last exhibition Fashion Underground: The World of Susanne
Bartsch.

http://fit.synthescape.com/

I cannot recommend them highly enough. Great product and super nice people
to work with. They can also do much more than what they did with us for
that exhibition. They can also integrate 3/d images of objects as well as
video and music.
We are about to launch this project.... where they shot 360 degree views of
eight objects that are on view in our current exhbition Fairy Tale Fashion.
http://ftf.synthescape.com/

But check out their website for other projects.
http://synthescape.com/

Good luck!

--
Tamsen Young
Museum Digital Media and Strategic Initiatives Manager

Visit our collections online <http://fashionmuseum.fitnyc.edu/> | Find us on
 Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/TheMuseumAtFIT> |  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/museumatFIT> |  Instagram
<https://instagram.com/museumatfit/> <https://twitter.com/museumatFIT>