Every year, MCN explores topics of relevance to museum practitioners
working with, or affected by, digital media and technology. This year, MCN
will focus on how museums can use technology to emphasise inclusion,
accessibility, and agency, from a diverse range of perspectives. We are
interested in how technology changes the nature of museum work, including
its business models, staffing, and strategic plans.

Broadening our range of approaches and stakeholders has the benefit of
making our institutions more robust, adaptable, and future-proof. Join new
leaders here to highlight, unpack, and celebrate the institutional benefits
of diversity.

*CORE AREAS OF INTEREST:*
Submissions on any topic are welcome, but some specific topics we’d like to
address this year include:

   - collaboration, community
   - diversity (in all its forms), inclusion, accessibility, agency
   - change, innovation, experimentation
   - new business models, leadership, strategy

*CALL FOR PROPOSALS is open until April 30: *mcn.edu/mcn2016cfp