Hi,

I'm trying to figure out creative solutions for displaying social media on
iPads for visitors to view or browse.

Does anyone has experience displaying a particular Instagram feed on an
iPad, so that visitors can interact with that feed, watch videos, etc, but
not wander too far off onto other streams? Did you use it in a browser, on
the Instagram app, or a 3rd party app (which sounds like they may no longer
be supported with Instagram's new API stuff)?

And what tools would you recommend for displaying Twitter feeds on an iPad?
I'd like to combine several hashtags and accounts into one stream.
Twitterfall is one option, but I'm hoping for something a little more
attractive.

Thanks!
desi

--