Dear MCN colleagues--

The Peabody Essex Museum has begun uploading images to the Google Art
Project and working on our first exhibit for the platform, an exploration
of the highlights of our collection of contemporary South Asian art. It’s
early days still, but we’re trying to plan the scale of our involvement, so
we have been surveying the existing literature. Much of the publicly
available information dates back to the launch of the platform in 2011.

In an effort to assess the impact the project has had for its museum
partners in the intervening years, we’re surveying Google Art Project
partners and trying to identify impacts and trends that may be of interest
to us and to the field. That’s where we’d like your help.

If you or your institution has partnered with Google Art Project and you’re
interested in sharing your thoughts and experiences with us, please
complete our short survey linked below:
http://goo.gl/forms/DO3OlomHawA0yOsJ2

It’s only a dozen questions long and shouldn’t take more than fifteen
minutes of your time. In return for your participation, we’ll happily send
you a copy of the final report, which should be completed by the end of
August.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Best Regards,
Rachel Thompson & Ed Rodley