The AHFAP 2016 Conference will be held on 10 November at the Imperial War
Museum, London. This year we are introducing earlybird conference
registration prices for the first time, which are lower than the 2015 prices
and only available until 18 September.

AHFAP Member (earlybird price until 18 September) ­ £30
AHFAP Member (standard price) ­ £40
Non-member ­ (earlybird price until 18 September) ­ £75
Non-member ­ (standard price) ­ £100

To book a place, go to the 2016 conference page on the AHFAP website, link
below.
http://www.ahfap.org.uk/conferences/2016-conference/
<http://ahfap.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=d842e891b5b46cff8d5215b0e&i
d=5c30fd6e3b&e=e4d1fd7d9b>

Call for papers reminder
This year we are issuing a broad and wide-ranging call for papers,
encompassing all aspects of cultural heritage photography and related
sectors. We would welcome papers on your projects, stories, and cross-sector
subjects.

It is planned that the timetable can accommodate papers of 15-, 30- and 45-
minute durations. Please submit your proposals to i...@ahfap.org.uk by 7
August 2016.