From: mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Elizabeth Bollwerk
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 5:18 AM
To: mcn-l@mcn.edu
Subject: [MCN-L] Volunteer Management Software

Hello, MCN-ers,

MCN's Professional Development committee is looking into volunteer management
software options and would like to hear what programs organizations are using
and their experiences with those programs (good and bad).  We are particularly
interested in programs that with open APIs that handle volunteer applications
and recruitment, scheduling, managing records, and collecting feedback.

We'd especially love to hear from anyone who is using or has used Volunteer
Matters.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Best,
Beth