Good afternoon, everyone--

First, I rudely failed to thank the people who responded to my question
back in January regarding digital archiving. Thanks to Perian, Jonathan
Benoit, Stefano, Linda Tadic, James Stevenson, and Emma James for taking
the time to offer suggestions. We have begun discussions with other
institutions about a collaborative model to tackle digital preservation;
I'm happy to share news of such a partnership, should it come to fruition,
with anyone who's interested.

Secondly, on another note, we're planning our 2017 exhibit and talking
about including some recorded oral history/ storytelling. The idea is for
such content to be themed for next year's exhibit, but to have relevance
beyond 2017. It will be posted on our website for streaming, and perhaps
offered as inexpensive downloadable podcasts.

   1. Does anyone have suggestions about potential funding sources for such
   a project?
   2. Has anyone experimented with monetizing this kind of content as
   described above? Is there a market for it?

I'd appreciate any feedback.

Best regards, Matt

--
Matt Wheeler,