The Cleveland Museum of Art recently converted three separate legacy systems, 
including exhibition/performance ticketing, to Tessitura, an integrated 
ticketing, donor and membership management system.  Additional Tessitura 
features acquired for Ticketing include Tessitura Network Express Web (TNEW) 
with a custom-designed wrapper to provide real-time online ticket purchases, 
and N-Scan, a feature that enables barcode scanning of tickets using handheld 
devices with real-time updates to the Tessitura database over the wireless 
network.   The Museum is working with Tessitura Consulting Services for 
configuration assistance to accommodate time-ticketed events.   

Jane Alexander
T  216-707-2644


-----Original Message-----
From: mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of 
mcn-l-requ...@mcn.edu
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 8:00 AM
To: mcn-l@mcn.edu
Subject: mcn-l Digest, Vol 134, Issue 10

Send mcn-l mailing list submissions to
        mcn-l@mcn.edu

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        http://mcn.edu/mailman/listinfo/mcn-l
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        mcn-l-requ...@mcn.edu

You can reach the person managing the list at
        mcn-l-ow...@mcn.edu

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: 
Contents of mcn-l digest..."


Today's Topics:

   1. RFID Tags (Blackwell, Katherine)
   2. Re: Ticketing software (Henriquez, Akane)
   3. Re: Ticketing software (Leo Ballate)
   4. Examples of mobile museum games using ibeacons
      (Kate Haley Goldman)
   5. Re: Examples of mobile museum games using ibeacons
      (Brent Brookler)
   6. Re: Examples of mobile museum games using ibeacons
      (Kate Haley Goldman)
   7. Re: Examples of mobile museum games using ibeacons
      (Brent Brookler)
   8. Re: Examples of mobile museum games using ibeacons
      (Douglas Hegley)
   9. NEW! Museums Workshops (Delivered 100% Online) (Arthurs, Kerri)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 15:04:43 +0000
From: "Blackwell, Katherine" <k-blackw...@nga.gov>
To: "mcn-l@mcn.edu" <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
Subject: [MCN-L] RFID Tags
Message-ID:
        
<dm2pr09mb0591414d9a095002671a0a8ef1...@dm2pr09mb0591.namprd09.prod.outlook.com>
        
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Colleagues,
We are looking into putting RFID readers on frames for asset tracking. Curious 
what kind of readers and tags people use. We are looking into passive RFID tags 
and a reader that can read passive tags.  Any feedback you have on the products 
you're using would be helpful as well. Thank you!


Kate Blackwell
Project Museum
National Gallery of Art


------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 16:16:29 +0000
From: "Henriquez, Akane" <henriq...@chicagohistory.org>
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] Ticketing software
Message-ID:
        <0cfaf0baef7df345a47201c04e6127af31faf...@ch-mail-lan.chsdomain.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Diana

Does this plug in with your salesforce CRM? Can you sell tickets and 
memberships in the same basket?

Akane Henriquez
Chicago History Museum


-----Original Message-----
From: mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of Pan, 
Diana
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 12:04 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] Ticketing software

Floyd,
We at MoMA are using ACME ticketing - a relatively young company to the 
ticketing space. We have been live since August 2015. We did a comprehensive 
study of ticketing solutions about 1.5 years ago but found only ACME to meet 
our requirements in terms of a cloud based solution, ability to be mobile, and 
ability to integrate with other systems through json restful services. Please 
reach out if you have questions.

Diana Pan
diana_...@moma.org

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 12:39 PM, Heather Hart <hh...@thebroad.org> wrote:

> Hi Floyd,
>
> We did a big survey of ticketing systems about 3 years ago. I am sure 
> the market has evolved a lot since then, but at the time we were 
> looking for a product with strong capabilities in timed ticketing and 
> repeating events (both free and paid) with an easy to use mobile form 
> factor, a nice looking and user experience-focused online purchase 
> experience, and a modern level of integrate-ability (for example, to 
> integrate with our website, CRM, app, and other systems) that was not 
> going to break the bank. At the time there was nothing that really hit 
> all of our marks. We decided to embark on building a new solution 
> together with a technology partner and that product is just starting 
> to get to a level of maturity that will allow them to bring other 
> clients on board. The product is now called Ticketure, it is entirely 
> api driven and as of now it works really great for our, admittedly 
> unique, use case. The downside is that it is still very much under 
> active development, so everything you need might not be there quite 
> yet, but the pro is that the development is actually active - so 
> features are rolled out very quickly, weekly or monthly rather than 
> annually. There is also a lot of potential in leveraging the api to 
> take over some of the tasks that traditionally have had to be built natively 
> into a ticketing system. If you are interested, I would be happy to talk more 
> off-list.
>
> Best,
>
> Heather Hart
> Director of Information Technology
>
> The Broad
>
> 221 S. Grand Avenue
> Los Angeles, CA 90012
>
> 213.232.6239 office
> 310.606.1215 cell
> hh...@thebroad.org
> www.thebroad.org
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf 
> Of Sweeting III, Floyd
> Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:58 AM
> To: Museum Computer Network Listserv (mcn-l@mcn.edu) <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
> Subject: [MCN-L] Ticketing software
>
> Colleagues,
>
> Can any of you share which ticketing software you are using and what 
> options, limitations they offer? Ballpark pricing would help too.
> We are also interested in timed ticketing and online ticket sales. Any 
> experiences you can share will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Floyd Thomas Sweeting III
> Head, Technology & Digital Media
>
> THE FRICK COLLECTION
> 1 East 70th Street
> New York, NY   10021
>
> (212) 547-6889 tel
> (212) 547-0708 fax
>
> www.frick.org
>
> The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity 
> to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or 
> privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or 
> other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this 
> information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient 
> is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the 
> sender and delete the material from any computer.
> _______________________________________________
> You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum 
> Computer Network (http://www.mcn.edu)
>
> To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l@mcn.edu
>
> To unsubscribe or change mcn-l delivery options visit:
> http://mcn.edu/mailman/listinfo/mcn-l
>
> The MCN-L archives can be found at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/mcn-l@mcn.edu/
>

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 16:58:31 +0000
From: Leo Ballate <lball...@sfmoma.org>
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] Ticketing software
Message-ID: <fc2e13c4b6904ae2a7bbadb816847...@fricker.sfmoma.org>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Floyd,

SFMOMA uses Tessitura which provides an out-of-box integrated solution for CRM 
and Ticketing. We use custom REST/JSON middleware (RESTFUL wrapper around the 
native Tessiture API) to expose Tessitura to external web services (sfmoma.org, 
museumstore.sfmoma.org, and SFMOMA app). Feel free to let me know if you want 
to discuss in more detail. I'll be at MCN next month and am happy to catch up 
with you in person if you'll be attending.


Best,
Leo Ballate
SFMOMA
Leo Ballate
Chief Technology Officer

San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
Now Open!
Tickets Available at SFMOMA.org
415.357.4145
lball...@sfmoma.org

151 Third Street | San Francisco, CA 94103

This message, together with any and all attachments, is intended only for the 
use of the recipient(s) named above. It may contain information that is 
privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not 
review, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this 
communication in error, please notify the original sender by email and delete 
the message, along with any attachments.


-----Original Message-----
From: mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of 
Henriquez, Akane
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:16 AM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] Ticketing software

Diana

Does this plug in with your salesforce CRM? Can you sell tickets and 
memberships in the same basket?

Akane Henriquez
Chicago History Museum


-----Original Message-----
From: mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of Pan, 
Diana
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 12:04 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] Ticketing software

Floyd,
We at MoMA are using ACME ticketing - a relatively young company to the 
ticketing space. We have been live since August 2015. We did a comprehensive 
study of ticketing solutions about 1.5 years ago but found only ACME to meet 
our requirements in terms of a cloud based solution, ability to be mobile, and 
ability to integrate with other systems through json restful services. Please 
reach out if you have questions.

Diana Pan
diana_...@moma.org

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 12:39 PM, Heather Hart <hh...@thebroad.org> wrote:

> Hi Floyd,
>
> We did a big survey of ticketing systems about 3 years ago. I am sure 
> the market has evolved a lot since then, but at the time we were 
> looking for a product with strong capabilities in timed ticketing and 
> repeating events (both free and paid) with an easy to use mobile form 
> factor, a nice looking and user experience-focused online purchase 
> experience, and a modern level of integrate-ability (for example, to 
> integrate with our website, CRM, app, and other systems) that was not 
> going to break the bank. At the time there was nothing that really hit 
> all of our marks. We decided to embark on building a new solution 
> together with a technology partner and that product is just starting 
> to get to a level of maturity that will allow them to bring other 
> clients on board. The product is now called Ticketure, it is entirely 
> api driven and as of now it works really great for our, admittedly 
> unique, use case. The downside is that it is still very much under 
> active development, so everything you need might not be there quite 
> yet, but the pro is that the development is actually active - so 
> features are rolled out very quickly, weekly or monthly rather than 
> annually. There is also a lot of potential in leveraging the api to 
> take over some of the tasks that traditionally have had to be built natively 
> into a ticketing system. If you are interested, I would be happy to talk more 
> off-list.
>
> Best,
>
> Heather Hart
> Director of Information Technology
>
> The Broad
>
> 221 S. Grand Avenue
> Los Angeles, CA 90012
>
> 213.232.6239 office
> 310.606.1215 cell
> hh...@thebroad.org
> www.thebroad.org
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf 
> Of Sweeting III, Floyd
> Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:58 AM
> To: Museum Computer Network Listserv (mcn-l@mcn.edu) <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
> Subject: [MCN-L] Ticketing software
>
> Colleagues,
>
> Can any of you share which ticketing software you are using and what 
> options, limitations they offer? Ballpark pricing would help too.
> We are also interested in timed ticketing and online ticket sales. Any 
> experiences you can share will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Floyd Thomas Sweeting III
> Head, Technology & Digital Media
>
> THE FRICK COLLECTION
> 1 East 70th Street
> New York, NY   10021
>
> (212) 547-6889 tel
> (212) 547-0708 fax
>
> www.frick.org
>
> The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity 
> to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or 
> privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or 
> other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this 
> information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient 
> is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the 
> sender and delete the material from any computer.
> _______________________________________________
> You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum 
> Computer Network (http://www.mcn.edu)
>
> To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l@mcn.edu
>
> To unsubscribe or change mcn-l delivery options visit:
> http://mcn.edu/mailman/listinfo/mcn-l
>
> The MCN-L archives can be found at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/mcn-l@mcn.edu/
>
_______________________________________________
You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum Computer 
Network (http://www.mcn.edu)

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l@mcn.edu

To unsubscribe or change mcn-l delivery options visit:
http://mcn.edu/mailman/listinfo/mcn-l

The MCN-L archives can be found at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mcn-l@mcn.edu/

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 13:47:00 -0400
From: Kate Haley Goldman <k...@haleygoldman.com>
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
Subject: [MCN-L] Examples of mobile museum games using ibeacons
Message-ID: <a0e4c37e-a5ac-4e22-a528-008ec614b...@haleygoldman.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"


Hello all, I?m working on a project in the early conceptual stage focused on a 
mobile game in science museum setting using ibeacons for location-aware 
content. 

Does anyone have examples of well-conceived games we could look to?

Many thanks?
Kate


Kate Haley Goldman
evaluator  |  strategist
HaleyGoldman.com






------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 10:53:47 -0700
From: Brent Brookler <br...@flowvella.com>
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] Examples of mobile museum games using ibeacons
Message-ID: <814f7dad-d5ca-4220-a531-46fd4e9cf...@flowvella.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Hi 

Have your heard of Artifact Technology?

Here is a link to learn more:

http://mixby.me/

 - Brent

CEO/Founder
FlowVella
Made with ?? in Seattle!
mobile +1.206.650.5170
http://flowvella.com


> On Oct 13, 2016, at 10:47 AM, Kate Haley Goldman <k...@haleygoldman.com> 
> wrote:
> 
> 
> Hello all, I?m working on a project in the early conceptual stage focused on 
> a mobile game in science museum setting using ibeacons for location-aware 
> content. 
> 
> Does anyone have examples of well-conceived games we could look to?
> 
> Many thanks?
> Kate
> 
> 
> Kate Haley Goldman
> evaluator  |  strategist
> HaleyGoldman.com
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum Computer 
> Network (http://www.mcn.edu)
> 
> To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l@mcn.edu
> 
> To unsubscribe or change mcn-l delivery options visit:
> http://mcn.edu/mailman/listinfo/mcn-l
> 
> The MCN-L archives can be found at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/mcn-l@mcn.edu/

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 14:07:58 -0400
From: Kate Haley Goldman <k...@haleygoldman.com>
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] Examples of mobile museum games using ibeacons
Message-ID: <dc3bf59a-4ebe-470b-97c4-53642b39f...@haleygoldman.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Brent, do you have examples from this company of any museum games w/ beacons 
they?ve developed? There aren?t any on this site.

Kate Haley Goldman
evaluator  |  strategist
HaleyGoldman.com





> On Oct 13, 2016, at 1:53 PM, Brent Brookler <br...@flowvella.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi 
> 
> Have your heard of Artifact Technology?
> 
> Here is a link to learn more:
> 
> http://mixby.me/
> 
> - Brent
> 
> CEO/Founder
> FlowVella 
> Made with ?? in Seattle!
> mobile +1.206.650.5170
> http://flowvella.com
> 
> 
>> On Oct 13, 2016, at 10:47 AM, Kate Haley Goldman <k...@haleygoldman.com> 
>> wrote:
>> 
>> 
>> Hello all, I?m working on a project in the early conceptual stage focused on 
>> a mobile game in science museum setting using ibeacons for location-aware 
>> content. 
>> 
>> Does anyone have examples of well-conceived games we could look to?
>> 
>> Many thanks?
>> Kate
>> 
>> 
>> Kate Haley Goldman
>> evaluator  |  strategist
>> HaleyGoldman.com
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum Computer 
>> Network (http://www.mcn.edu)
>> 
>> To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l@mcn.edu
>> 
>> To unsubscribe or change mcn-l delivery options visit:
>> http://mcn.edu/mailman/listinfo/mcn-l
>> 
>> The MCN-L archives can be found at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/mcn-l@mcn.edu/
> _______________________________________________
> You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum Computer 
> Network (http://www.mcn.edu)
> 
> To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l@mcn.edu
> 
> To unsubscribe or change mcn-l delivery options visit:
> http://mcn.edu/mailman/listinfo/mcn-l
> 
> The MCN-L archives can be found at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/mcn-l@mcn.edu/


------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 11:14:31 -0700
From: Brent Brookler <br...@flowvella.com>
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
Cc: s...@artifacttech.com
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] Examples of mobile museum games using ibeacons
Message-ID: <a20f3b3c-b7d6-48b5-801c-719473626...@flowvella.com>
Content-Type: text/plain;       charset=utf-8

Hi

Copying their CEO Sam to this email. 

Cheers!

 - Brent

CEO/Founder
FlowVella 
Made with ?? in Seattle!
mobile +1.206.650.5170
http://flowvella.com


> On Oct 13, 2016, at 11:07 AM, Kate Haley Goldman <k...@haleygoldman.com> 
> wrote:
> 
> Brent, do you have examples from this company of any museum games w/ beacons 
> they?ve developed? There aren?t any on this site.
> 
> Kate Haley Goldman
> evaluator  |  strategist
> HaleyGoldman.com
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>> On Oct 13, 2016, at 1:53 PM, Brent Brookler <br...@flowvella.com> wrote:
>> 
>> Hi 
>> 
>> Have your heard of Artifact Technology?
>> 
>> Here is a link to learn more:
>> 
>> http://mixby.me/
>> 
>> - Brent
>> 
>> CEO/Founder
>> FlowVella 
>> Made with ?? in Seattle!
>> mobile +1.206.650.5170
>> http://flowvella.com
>> 
>> 
>>> On Oct 13, 2016, at 10:47 AM, Kate Haley Goldman <k...@haleygoldman.com> 
>>> wrote:
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Hello all, I?m working on a project in the early conceptual stage focused 
>>> on a mobile game in science museum setting using ibeacons for 
>>> location-aware content. 
>>> 
>>> Does anyone have examples of well-conceived games we could look to?
>>> 
>>> Many thanks?
>>> Kate
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Kate Haley Goldman
>>> evaluator  |  strategist
>>> HaleyGoldman.com
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum Computer 
>>> Network (http://www.mcn.edu)
>>> 
>>> To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l@mcn.edu
>>> 
>>> To unsubscribe or change mcn-l delivery options visit:
>>> http://mcn.edu/mailman/listinfo/mcn-l
>>> 
>>> The MCN-L archives can be found at:
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/mcn-l@mcn.edu/
>> _______________________________________________
>> You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum Computer 
>> Network (http://www.mcn.edu)
>> 
>> To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l@mcn.edu
>> 
>> To unsubscribe or change mcn-l delivery options visit:
>> http://mcn.edu/mailman/listinfo/mcn-l
>> 
>> The MCN-L archives can be found at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/mcn-l@mcn.edu/
> 
> _______________________________________________
> You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum Computer 
> Network (http://www.mcn.edu)
> 
> To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l@mcn.edu
> 
> To unsubscribe or change mcn-l delivery options visit:
> http://mcn.edu/mailman/listinfo/mcn-l
> 
> The MCN-L archives can be found at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/mcn-l@mcn.edu/


------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 13:17:09 -0500
From: Douglas Hegley <dheg...@artsmia.org>
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] Examples of mobile museum games using ibeacons
Message-ID:
        <caafdupmmrwf5rgth4gwvswc_zxegf5dh9qxg7zerme803ic...@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Maybe you'll find something here?
http://arisgames.org/aris-summit-2016/
Thx
Douglas

On Thursday, October 13, 2016, Kate Haley Goldman <k...@haleygoldman.com>
wrote:

>
> Hello all, I?m working on a project in the early conceptual stage focused
> on a mobile game in science museum setting using ibeacons for
> location-aware content.
>
> Does anyone have examples of well-conceived games we could look to?
>
> Many thanks?
> Kate
>
>
> Kate Haley Goldman
> evaluator  |  strategist
> HaleyGoldman.com
>
>
>
>
>
>

-- 
Douglas Hegley
Director of Media and Technology
Minneapolis Institute of Art
2400 Third Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612) 870-3072 | dheg...@artsmia.org | www.artsmia.org

------------------------------

Message: 9
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 00:55:36 +0000
From: "Arthurs, Kerri" <kerri.arth...@ubc.ca>
To: "'mcn-l@mcn.edu'" <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
Subject: [MCN-L] NEW! Museums Workshops (Delivered 100% Online)
Message-ID:
        <3d96e00ab7d3be46b3b94c2c14f33271ae912...@s-itsv-mbx01p.ead.ubc.ca>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

The international University of British Columbia (UBC) Centre for Cultural 
Planning and Development is offering new online workshops for museums 
professionals. These can be taken individually for professional development, or 
applied to the UBC Certificate in Cultural Planning - an international 
professional learning program delivered 100% online. We welcome you to share 
this information with those who you think may find these professional 
development courses or workshops of interest.

Online Workshop: Best Practices in Museum Governance and Strategic 
Planning<https://cstudies.ubc.ca/courses/online-workshop-best-practices-museum-governance-strategic-planning/uc035>
3 Mon. Oct 17-Oct 31, 12pm-2pm Pacific Time
Instructor: Lenore McMillan, Museum Planning Partners, Toronto, Canada

Online Workshop: Digital Culture and 
Museums<https://cstudies.ubc.ca/courses/online-workshop-digital-culture-museums/uc016>
3 Wed, Nov 9-23, 11am-1pm Pacific Time
Instructor: Anra Kennedy, Culture24, Brighton, UK

Online Workshop: Changing the Leadership of Culture and the Culture of 
Leadership<https://cstudies.ubc.ca/courses/online-workshop-changing-leadership-culture-culture-leadership/uc036>
3 Thu, Nov 17-Dec 1, 10am-12noon Pacific Time
Instructor: Sue Hoyle, Clore Leadership Programme, London, UK

Online Workshop: Engaging Audiences through Digital Media in 
Museums<https://cstudies.ubc.ca/courses/online-workshop-engaging-audiences-through-digital-media-museums/uc037>
3 Tue, Nov 15-29, 10am-12noon Pacific Time
Instructor: Jessica Doig, NGX Interactive, Vancouver, Canada

About the UBC Centre for Cultural Planning and Development

A legacy of the Vancouver 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, the UBC 
Centre for Cultural Planning and Development is an international centre 
dedicated to the creation and strengthening of a global community of 
professionals advancing cultural development as a vital component of successful 
communities and sustainable growth. Our series of online professional 
development courses and workshops are taught by international leaders in their 
field and designed to meet the needs of professionals working in all levels of 
government; the arts, culture and heritage sectors; and, museums.

For more information and to register, please visit 
http://cstudies.ubc.ca/cultural-planning-and-development/courses.html and join 
our subscription list<https://cstudies.ubc.ca/contact-us/subscribe> to receive 
regular program updates.

Thank you,

Kerri

Kerri Arthurs PhD (candidate)
Program Leader, UBC Centre for Cultural Planning and Development
Continuing Studies
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus
410-5950 University Boulevard | Vancouver BC | V6T 1Z3 Canada
Phone 604 822 1459
kerri.arth...@ubc.ca<mailto:kerri.arth...@ubc.ca>
http://www.cstudies.ubc.ca/cultural-planning | 
http://www.facebook.com/UBCCulturalPlanningandDevelopment



------------------------------

_______________________________________________
mcn-l mailing list
mcn-l@mcn.edu
http://mcn.edu/mailman/listinfo/mcn-l


End of mcn-l Digest, Vol 134, Issue 10
**************************************
_______________________________________________
You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum Computer 
Network (http://www.mcn.edu)

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l@mcn.edu

To unsubscribe or change mcn-l delivery options visit:
http://mcn.edu/mailman/listinfo/mcn-l

The MCN-L archives can be found at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mcn-l@mcn.edu/

Reply via email to