Hello MCN!

We're evaluating Confluence as a collaborative platform for document sharing
and project management. My question is around form add-ins. We have many,
pretty extensive forms that exist as Word docs, presently. We'd like to use a
form add-in in Confluence to eliminate the amount of Word docs floating around
and streamline the submission process. I would be so grateful for any feedback
around the questions below!

-Which form add-in is the best (has the most/best features, is not clunky and
allows you to manage the data captured in a variety of ways)?

-In the case of long, text heavy (very narrative) forms where users might
actually have to draft and edit responses - is there a form that can handle
this?
For example:
a) save a half-completed form in Confluence before submission and go back to it
later
b) save a draft of the submission as a document outside of Confluence for
editing
c) edit submitted forms
I'm aware these requirements sound like people need to make documents and not
forms...but dumping documents into Confluence doesn't seem to automate
requests/service requests. I'm a bit puzzled about the right direction,
admittedly.

-Has anyone worked with Confluence developers that can build custom solutions
and integrations?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Kate Blanch
Systems Manager, Data & Digital Resources
410.547.9000 x.266 | kbla...@thewalters.org

The Walters Art Museum
600 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21201-5185
thewalters.org<http://thewalters.org/>