Hello,

The Association of Moving Image Archivists <http://amianet.org/> (AMIA)
will host its fourth annual Hack Day in partnership with Digital Library
Federation <https://www.diglib.org/forums/2016forum/> (DLF) on Wednesday,
November 9 in Pittsburgh, PA. The event is a unique opportunity for
practitioners and managers of digital audiovisual collections to join with
developers and engineers for an intense day of collaboration to develop
solutions for digital audiovisual preservation and access. It will be fun
and practical, and there will be prizes!

Did we mention it’s free? So if you have ideas about ways to improve your
current workflows, expand or clarify existing documentation, or simply want
to participate in creative problem solving with fellow archivists and
programmers, sign up today. All experience levels from student to seasoned
professional are welcome. We also invite remote participants to join in!

*Hack Day information is available on our wiki
<http://wiki.curatecamp.org/index.php/Association_of_Moving_Image_Archivists_%26_Digital_Library_Federation_Hack_Day_2016>,
and you can sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEmUMMfggu7O8XqEH_-n3a1Cq17fgfAKktmxCRWa63-xkumw/viewform>*
*.* Note: you do not need to attend the AMIA conference to attend Hack Day.

Once confirmed for the workshop, you will be sent a questionnaire to help
organizers plan for the day and to submit project ideas. Follow #AVHack16
<http://twitter.com/#AVhack16> on Twitter for updates and discussions
before the event.

Thanks,
Kathryn Gronsbell