Hey everyone, it seemed like more people were talking about IIIF (
http://iiif.io/) at MCN this year. It definitely came up a lot more in my
conversations! We had a good turnout at our informal lunch gathering,
talking with people from various institutions about what IIIF is, first
steps in getting setup, use cases, and we even had a great new example of
IIIF and Mirador in action by the Art Gallery of Ontario, check it out -
http://boxwood.ago.ca/collection.

For anyone interested in joining the IIIF community or just simply
learning more, join the discussion list:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/iiif-discuss.
We also have monthly calls for the IIIF Museum Interest Group that we post
about through this list.

Thanks,

Tina

--
Tina Shah
The Art Institute of Chicago

--

Moholy-Nagy: Future Present
<http://www.artic.edu/exhibition/are-you-modern-moholy-nagy>

The Art Institute of Chicago
Top Ranked in the World by TripAdvisor—Four Years in a Row