Apologies, one of those links was a dupe - corrected version:

At the 2016 PASIG and iPRES conferences, Matthew Addis gave a shot talk on this
topic:
- Here’s someone’s blog summary:
https://preservationmatters.blogspot.nl/2016/10/exit-strategies-and-techniques-for.html

<https://preservationmatters.blogspot.nl/2016/10/exit-strategies-and-techniques-for.html>
- Here’s his PASIG slides: https://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.4029189
<https://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.4029189>
- Here’s his iPRES paper abstract:
https://ipr16.organizers-congress.org/frontend/organizers/media/iPRES2016/_PDF/IPR16.Proceedings_4_Web_Broschuere_Link.pdf

<https://ipr16.organizers-congress.org/frontend/organizers/media/iPRES2016/_PDF/IPR16.Proceedings_4_Web_Broschuere_Link.pdf>

Related literature from the iPRES proceedings:
- Schaffer, H. Will You Ever Need an Exit Strategy? In IT Pro. 4-6. March/April
2014 https://www.computer.org/csdl/mags/it/2014/02/mit2014020004.pdf
<https://www.computer.org/csdl/mags/it/2014/02/mit2014020004.pdf>

Warm regards,
Erwin

Erwin Verbruggen
Project lead R&D

T +31 35 677 16 91 | M +31 6 153 603 71
Skype: erwinverbruggen

Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision
Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB  Hilversum |
beeldengeluid.nl <http://beeldengeluid.nl/>

beeldengeluid.nl <http://www.beeldengeluid.nl/>