Hello colleagues,

I am honored be attending an upcoming UNESCO/GLAMwiki coordinators meeting on
February 16 & 17
(https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2017_European_GLAMwiki_Coordinators_meeting).
I will be representing the U.S. GLAM Wiki consortium in addition to looking at
ways to contribute to Wikidata from my organization, the Smithsonian and
talking about some research I conducted on the impact of open GLAM
(https://siarchives.si.edu/sites/default/files/pdfs/2016_03_10_OpenCollections_Public.pdf).

If you work at a U.S. GLAM organization that works with Wikipedia/Wikimedia, I
ask that you kindly respond to a 7 question survey to help me understand the
challenges and benefits that U.S. organizations face in collaborating with
Wikipedia/Wikimedia. Please submit your answers by Friday, February 10th as my
presentation is February 16th. And please feel free to contact me if you have
any questions.

Survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y5NJRB7

Thank you,

Effie Kapsalis

Chief of Content & Communications Strategy

Smithsonian Institution Archives