Hello,

In 2017, the Museum Computer Network (mcn.edu) is focusing on how museums
can use technology to innovate and emphasize transparency, individual
action, and institutional bravery. As we celebrate our 50th anniversary in
Pittsburgh, we welcome applications for our scholarship program.

MCN is offering scholarships for 15 qualified applicants to attend the
annual conference.

Scholarships include:

-One complimentary conference registration.

-Complimentary attendance at one of the workshops on Tuesday, November 7,
2017.

-Complimentary meet-and-greet with other scholarship recipients and MCN
board members.

-A $400 (USD) travel and food allowance.

-Complimentary three (3) hotel-nights (Tuesday, November 7, Wednesday,
November 8, and Thursday, November 9, 2017) at the conference hotel in
Pittsburgh.

-One (1) year complimentary MCN individual membership (effective as of Nov
7, 2017).

Scholarship recipients will give lightning talk of five minutes or less on
a digital project of their own, as well as use their skills to assist MCN
and add to the conference experience by capturing important ideas and
themes that develop during sessions and events.

The MCN scholarship program is made possible by the generous support of our
sponsors.

To learn more about the scholarships and to apply, visit the online
application <https://conference.mcn.edu/scholarship_program_application.cfm>.
The application deadline is April 30. Please forward to others not on this
listserv who you think might be interested.

Sincerely,
The MCN Scholarship Committee