Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for cross-postings. We are in the process of putting together an RFP
to help identify a company to host and manage our museum's websites and other
digital assets, which currently include two WordPress sites, along with a few
sites built on .php. For these .php sites, this hosting provider would need to
support a MySQL database, Linux/Unix operating system and secure shell (SSH)
and secure FTP (SFTP) access.

We are interested in working with a company preferably on the East coast. We
would like this company not only to host the sites, but also to provide ongoing
support in maintenance including site security, SEO, upgrades with WP and
plugins, and analytics. Ideally, the company would have an in-house programmer
and would also be capable of providing website design services. We are looking
for a company that would provide oversight in these areas in a proactive manner
and would be the first point of contact to monitor any or all of this activity.

Please message me offline if you can recommend anyone who can help in this
area. Thank you!

Best regards,

Adrienne N. Romano

___________________________

Adrienne Neszmelyi-Romano
Director of Interpretation and Innovation
James A. Michener Art Museum
138 South Pine Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
arom...@michenerartmuseum.org<mailto:arom...@michenerartmuseum.org>

Visit the Learn with the Michener Blog<http://www.learnmichener.org/>
Join the Michener on
Facebook,<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Doylestown-PA/James-A-Michener-Art-Museum/32308580919>
 Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/MichenerArt> and
Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/michenerart/>

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error please notify the sender by email or
telephone, 215-340-9800 and delete the transmission from your computer.  Please
note that any views or opinions presented in the email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the Museum.  The recipient
should check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses.  The
Museum accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by
this email.