We would like to invite members of this list to consider submitting papers
for this year's AHFAP Conference, which will be held on Monday 6 November at
the Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre, Cambridge.

This year¹s call for speakers aims to encompass and celebrate all aspects of
creative photography within our sector. We want to hear about what makes us
great image-makers through your work in the studio and on location. We want
to focus this conference on the wonderfully creative images you produce. We
would welcome presentations on your projects, stories, and cross-sector
subjects that support this creativity.

We are also delighted to announce we have Simon Norfolk giving the keynote
speech which we hope will set the scene for an incredibly inspiring
conference.

www.simonnorfolk.com <http://www.simonnorfolk.com/>

For updates and further information as it is released please see the
conference webpage.

www.ahfap.org.uk/conferences/2017-conference/
<http://www.ahfap.org.uk/conferences/2017-conference/>

AHFAP Committee