When I started at the DAM AV was not in IT, but we have since moved it into IT
since we share some similar equipment and there are some shared skill sets
between the two departments.

Our AV department's responsibilities include:
- Presales for external clients hosting an event in a number of spaces
throughout the museum
- Providing equipment and staff support for external client events
- Providing equipment and staff support for internal (staff, support groups,
board of directors, etc.) events
- Occasionally they work with external AV companies that are hired to support
internal and external events
- Service/maintain AV equipment inventory
- Run our 266 person auditorium including projection and control rooms
- Consultant when needed on AV equipment installations in galleries to support
an exhibition
- Video editing for internal and external clients

We have 1 FT AV Manager and 6 AV on-call techs that work as event support
demand dictates.

I am happy to discuss further,
Bryon Thornburgh
Director of Technology
720.913.0136
bthornbu...@denverartmuseum.org

Denver Art Museum
100 W. 14th Avenue Parkway
Denver, CO 80204

Visit www.denverartmuseum.org and sign up for our e-mail updates. The Denver
Art Museum salutes the citizens of metro Denver for helping fund arts, culture
and science through their support of the Scientific and Cultural Facilities
District (SCFD).