Scott, we are discussing this right now at the Hammer. I am thinking some
social posts, and am asking for approval to put something on our homepage.

One of my colleagues sent me this kit with ideas that includes some
messages and images
https://www.fightforthefuture.org/news/2017-07-11-heres-how-you-can-participate-in-net-neutrality/

Susan

Susan Edwards