We're exploring a VR project here at the DMA and so I was curious if anyone has
recommendations for vendors, or other thoughts about VR projects at your
institution?

With thanks,

Shyam
____________________________________
SHYAM OBEROI
Director of Technology and Digital Media

DMA
Office: 214-922-1206
Dallas Museum of Art | 1717 N. Harwood St. | Dallas TX 75201

Explore the DMA your way.
Download the free DMA app
today.<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dma/id1008980289?ls=1&mt=8&utm_source=ALL+STAFF&utm_campaign=c0ef19d376-DMA_app_Release_Public8_12_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_767682144f-c0ef19d376->

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message and any
attachments hereto is intended only for the personal and confidential use of
the designated recipients. This message and any attachments hereto may contain
confidential information and communications. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message
in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, use or copying of
this message and any attachments hereto is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.