2017 SIG Chairs Elections DEADLINE DECEMBER 15

If you haven't already done so, we invite you to vote in the annual
election of our Special Interest Group (SIG) Chairs. Please take a moment
to review the slate of candidates and vote for the leadership of SIGs you
are most interested in.

The roles of SIG Chair and SIG Vice Chair are volunteer positions and the
candidates are self-nominated. Please cast your vote now through Friday
December 15, 2017 and help support the leadership and future direction of
our community.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017mcnsigelections

If you are interested in learning about other opportunities to get involved
in MCN check out the professional development webpage (link) for more
information or email prof...@mcn.edu.

Thank you.

-----
Eric Longo