Nik-
Thanks for chiming in. We have a significant customer-base (ecommerce,
online/physical visitors and students) from the EU.  Our read is that any
transaction between a US organization and a citizen of the EU falls under the
GDPR, even the transactions take place on a server here in the US.
-Scott

On 2/7/18, 12:35 PM, "mcn-l on behalf of Nik Honeysett" <mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu