From: mcn-l [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of Nik Honeysett
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 3:05 PM
To: mcn-l@mcn.edu
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] MCN Pro: How GDPR law impacts your museum

Overly optimistic (“Everyone’s prepping for the GDPR, so it’s a great time for
a recap!") but interesting newsletter from OpenText on GDPR:
http://app.mktg.opentext.com/e/es?s=459&e=1031706&elqTrackId=e8cd6cca5ccb4732be00569759ba03e1&elq=f5d58913704e488f9e35e3f0be7e6a23&elqaid=39347&elqat=1

<http://app.mktg.opentext.com/e/es?s=459&e=1031706&elqTrackId=e8cd6cca5ccb4732be00569759ba03e1&elq=f5d58913704e488f9e35e3f0be7e6a23&elqaid=39347&elqat=1>

Complete with handy infographic:
http://images.mktg.opentext.com/EloquaImages/clients/OpenTextGlobal/%7B9accb61f-74e1-4691-8c3e-7592f4d13d6d%7D_Win-big-GDPR_1min.jpg?elqTrackId=CF2D5EA9A64F57AD335B1C14C33983BC&elq=f5d58913704e488f9e35e3f0be7e6a23&elqaid=39347&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=

-nik

Nik Honeysett | Chief Executive Officer | BPOC | www.bpoc.org

M (805) 402-3326  P (619) 331-1974  E nhoneys...@bpoc.org
<mailto:nhoneys...@bpoc.org>
1549 El Prado, Suite 8, San Diego, CA 92101

A non-profit technology collaboration connecting audiences to art, culture &
science.