Announcing the theme for MCN 2018 annual conference.
NOV 13-16, 2018 - DENVER

*MCN 2018: Humanizing the Digital*

This year, MCN seeks proposals that investigate how museums can use
technology to foster human connection and dialogue, advance accessibility
and inclusion, and champion inquiry and knowledge. How have you used
digital tools to solve institutional problems, enhance user experience, and
make data a force for good? Share how you think technology can meet
audience and community needs, or the ways in which our work is informed by
the very human qualities of collaboration, creativity, and empathy. MCN is
seeking a mix of hands-on, participatory solutions to museum technology
problems and deeper discussions of the changes and challenges that face our
ever-evolving field.

Read more about the theme: http://mcn.edu/mcn-2018-humanizing-the-digital/

*APRIL 1-30: *Submit a proposal - Apply for a scholarship - Apply to
volunteer
Registration opens June 28
Visit conference.mcn.edu/2018 to learn more.

-----
Eric Longo
Executive Director
MCN <http://www.mcn.edu/> (Museum Computer Network)