From: mcn-l <mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu> on behalf of Matt Morgan
<m...@concretecomputing.com>
Sent: 29 September 2018 11:40:40
To: mcn-l@mcn.edu
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] Job Opportunity: Sr. Web Developer Dallas Museum of Art

Welcome!

The staff ratios topic has come up before, for sure. The list has a
searchable archives (link in the footer); I tried and it was a little
hard to narrow it down to that topic (it's hard to avoid job postings)
but search phrases like "staff survey" and "digital budget" get me some
related posts.

Does anybody remember who has raised this topic previously? That would help.

Best,
Matt