Hello all,

I’ve been researching funding sources and the amounts that have been made
available for digital media projects in museums in the US, or trying to anyway.
There isn’t a single source of this information that I’ve been able to find.
Aside from recent funders, the Knight Foundation and Bloomberg Philanthropies,
and the IMLS, who are other regulars funders of digital projects?

I’d be happy to share whatever I can gather.

Best,

Robin
Robin White Owen
M: 917/407-7641