Hello MCN,

The National Gallery of Art has just posted a new vacancy in our website
department. We are hiring a department head who will evaluate, develop,
and manage the NGA websites including user experience, accessibility,
content management system (AEM), authoring tools, navigation, search, and
organization.

For the full position description, and to apply, please see the posting on
the USA Jobs here: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/515524500

Applications are being accepted until November 23rd.

Best,

Peter Dueker