Get in touch with the Academy Film Archive
https://www.oscars.org/film-archive

--
laura p krasnow
http://laurakrasnow.com

Art is science made clear.   - Jean Cocteau

There is an art to science, and a science in the art; the two are not
enemies, but different aspects of the whole." - Isaac Asimov

Curiouser and curiouser! - Alice Through The Looking Glass