Greetings all,

I have a volunteer who is intelligent and has a background in a relevant
field, but does not type quickly. However, I would like to have him help
catalogue some correspondence for the archives. Has anyone tried to use
voice-to-text software to catalogue? My plan was to use Windows 10 built in
voice-to-text feature along with a basic USB condenser microphone. Or would
it make more sense to utilize a headset to cut out some of the ambient
noise and thus reduce the number of errors in the process? Thoughts,
comments, questions?

Best,

Sterling