Hi Everyone -

I am working on a project to create a metadata schema that will function for
both the works of art in the University art museum, and the items in the
library's Special Collections. If others have similar multifunction schemas
that might incorporate different components (DublinCore, VRACore, etc) and are
willing to share schemas and/or application profiles, I'd love to see some
samples.

Thanks!

Jessica

Jessica Breiman
Art & Archives Metadata Librarian
Liaison, Environmental & Sustainability Studies/Environmental Humanities
J. Willard Marriott Library
(801)581-7925
jessica.brei...@utah.edu