Hello, GLAM friends.

The MUSE Awards submission deadline is today, March 13th, at 11:59pm EDT!

Award program instructions
<https://www.aam-us.org/programs/awards-competitions/media-technology-muse-awards/>
 and policy:
https://www.aam-us.org/programs/awards-competitions/media-technology-muse-awards/

<https://www.aam-us.org/programs/awards-competitions/media-technology-muse-awards/>

Submit using our awards management system:
https://aam.fluidreview.com/ <https://aam.fluidreview.com/>

Whether or not you enter, we invite you to join us May 20th in New Orleans at
the free MUSE Awards ceremony and champagne reception held during AAM's Annual
Meeting. https://annualmeeting.aam-us.org <https://annualmeeting.aam-us.org/>

Good luck to all our entrants. We hope to see you in The Big Easy!

-Neal Johnson on behalf of the MUSE Awards committee

Neal B Johnson
nj...@his.com
mobile: 202-830-6127