Hello MCN list members,

I am a graduate student in Museum Studies at the Harvard University Extension
School working on my capstone project about digital preservation in United
States museums.  I am looking for participants to answer a quick 11 question
survey online. It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes, and no identifying
information is requested. I am hoping for completion of this survey in about a
week ideally, or two. If you can participate, please follow this link to take
the survey:

https://harvard.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eJS5UXDpbv24Lvn

Your help with this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Robyn Gesek

Masters Candidate in Museum Studies 2019

Harvard Extension School

robyn_ge...@harvard.edu