Over the half year, we (Tracy Stuber, Kress Fellow and PhD Candidate at
University of Rochester and Dr. Kate Meyers Emery, Manager of Digital
Engagement at the George Eastman Museum), have been trying to experiment
with creating a mobile tour for an upcoming exhibition.

During this process, we discovered that our museum did not have structures
in place to review/evaluate these types of tests we wanted to run, and that
we would need to create new processes to allow for better, more rapid, beta
testing to occur.

As we look ahead to how we can make this process better at our institution,
we would love to know how it works (or doesn't work) at your institution.
Help us out by answering this brief anonymous survey!

https://forms.gle/98MEC9dtNYJ5b8Qt5

We will be sharing results and best practices that we learned from this
process soon!

--
Kate Meyers Emery, Ph.D.
Manager of Digital Engagement