The Exploratorium invites museums, schools, and libraries to use our
livestream video of the total solar eclipse in your public program or class
on Tues July 2nd, 2019. Our live coverage includes HD video telescope views
from our expedition to the NSF’s Cerro Tololo Observatory in Chile as well
as educational programs in English and in Spanish featuring Exploratorium
and NASA scientists and educators. A full 3-hour, non-narrated telescope
view is also available. You can also embed the livestreams in your website
or blog and use our free *Total Solar Eclipse* mobile app to wirelessly
stream any of the programs to a large display. Please let us know
<webmas...@exploratorium.edu> if you incorporate the livestream or replay
videos into your programming. Complete info available at
https://www.exploratorium.edu/eclipse .

-Rob

Rob Rothfarb
Project Director
Online Media Group
(415) 528-4844
e x p l O r a t o r i u m / San Francisco
http://www.exploratorium.edu