Hi all,

I hope it's okay to share this here-- we have recently started a project to
create a network for archives and collections professionals who work on a
contract or short term basis. We want to be able to create a support
community that can provide advice and resources (tax help, etc) for anyone
who is an independent contractor in the heritage environment. We've put
together an initial survey to determine how to best address the needs of
contractors, and we were hoping you all could help us out-- the survey link
and a link to our website are below if anyone is interested.

Thanks very much!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNVWEAuqhzYEzWuCDhqQLI6DFTzQtjk35kXSQWq-YMxh43pQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNVWEAuqhzYEzWuCDhqQLI6DFTzQtjk35kXSQWq-YMxh43pQ/viewform?usp=sf_link&fbclid=IwAR3tQZuf9oKHvkuZwT8qQLWeDNtPWGGQo7M56HM61YYz8azdCxd4ZuTcYWQ>

-