more. If you have questions or are interested in buying out an online
course or workshop, don't hesitate to reply to this email and I'll get back
to you.

Register now at data.wikiedu.org
* Individual rate: $800
* Group rate: $600 each for groups of 2 or more
* October courses also available
* https://wikiedu.org/blog/2019/08/14/data-for-all-2019-courses/

-- Join the open data movement - online Wikidata course for beginners --
* Tuesdays at 10am PT / 1pm ET
* Meetings are one hour via Zoom
* Course duration: Sept 17-Oct 22
* Seats remaining: 8
* Sign up: https://wikiedu.org/wikidata/beginners-course/

-- Elevate your collections - online intermediate Wikidata course --
* Wednesdays at 11am PT / 2pm ET
* Meetings are one hour via Zoom
* Course duration: Sept 18 - Oct 23
* Seats remaining: 13