The Getty is looking for three skilled software developers to join our team.
Come work on the Getty's online collection interface, the getty.edu website,
digital publication tools, and interfaces for our research applications. This
is a unique opportunity to contribute to museum web applications at scale using
Linked Open Data and contemporary web technology.

At Getty Digital, we are re-imagining how we create meaningful digital
experiences for our research, publications, and projects in the study,
conservation and preservation of art and shared cultural heritage. Our digital
tools support scholars and researchers to explore the complex information held
across the Getty and to share their work with the world.

Our software stack is Vue.js with backend implementations in Python to serve
data and content provided via APIs, IIIF, and custom search interfaces to
ElasticSearch. Our applications are hosted via AWS and built within Docker
containers.

*Available positions:*

 * _Quire Software Engineer_
<https://jobs-getty.icims.com/jobs/3514/software-engineer/job>

 * _Senior Software Engineer, Research Applications and Development_
<https://jobs-getty.icims.com/jobs/3251/software-engineer-sr/job>

 * _Senior Software Engineer, Interpretive Development Team_
<https://jobs-getty.icims.com/jobs/3251/software-engineer-sr/job>

The Getty is among the most prestigious cultural heritage organizations in the
world, dedicated to furthering the study of the history of art. You will work
on an amazing campus amongst fabulous art, architecture, and archives,
collaborating with world-class scientists, curators, librarians, archivists,
and academics. We offer every other Friday off, excellent benefits, and a very
strong commitment to balancing work and personal life.