Hello all,

New to the Listserv and seeking some advice. I'm an art historian currently
based at a cultural institution in France and helping them develop their
first virtual exhibition project.

The goal is to create a digital accompaniment to a future on-site
installation. At this early stage, we are envisioning something along the
lines of what was created for the Monet retrospective held in Paris in 2010
(for reference: http://www.monet2010.com/fr#/home/).

Would anyone be willing to weigh in on the ballpark timeframe, budget, and
manpower this might require? Would be grateful to be pointed in the right
direction.

Please contact me directly. Many thanks in advance.

All the best,
Alex

Alexandra K. Morrison
Ph.D., Yale University